Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are You All Down For a Little Test?????


Okay, it is official. After hearing all of your reviews and doing some looking on the net I am OFFICIALLY going to go out and get the Voluminous mascara. I saw a review on YouTube where a girl used a really expensive brand on one eye and then the Voluminous on the other. At the end of the day (and even through out) she kept us updated on how well the two held up. Did they flake, did they weight the lashes down. From what I could see the Voluminous was BETTER!!!! She said that they were the exact same but the one side seemed to fan out more and I am for SURE a fan of that!!! Go out if you haven't already and you can do this test with me. We will start on the 22nd of December and see what we think after a week. I want to hear comments from ALL of you. If you use it now, then tell us why you are hooked and don't want to change. If not, then tell us what you are seeing good and bad from this mascara. I'm excited!!!!! Go out and get your mascara on!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment