Wednesday, March 4, 2009

For Katy =)


The colors that I have in my blue palette are all colors from MAC. You can buy the eyeshadow in it a "pot" at the counters or get what is called a refill from an actual MAC store. The palette can also be purchased there and you can pick up to 15 colors to buy and put in there or take your time filling it. If you buy the eyeshadows at a MAC counter then I have a site on the side for you to show you how to get them "de-potted" and then they will fit in the palette. These are the colors I have (going across each row starting with the lime green): Bitter, Mink & Sable, Aquadisiac, Clarity, Star By Night, Swimming, Humid, Talent Pool, Electric Eel (better than Clarity to me), Chrome Yellow (LOVE!!!), Sumptuous Olive (exactly like Mink & Sable), Newly Minted, Tilt, Deep Truth (LOVE!!!) and Contrast (LOVE!!!). I definitly did not buy these all at once but have enjoyed buying shadows every now and then and building up my collection so that now I have an "only blue palette".....obviously when I buy another blue the Chrome Yellow will HAVE to go somewhere else =). The colors that I bought at Khols also fit into these and I will most likely buy a MAC palette for them as well. Tutorial coming soon on Newly Minted!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment