Saturday, December 5, 2009

Still busy - sorry

Hello Everybody!
I didn't write for a long time, So sorry!
But I was busy, like always. I think that my posts are the same "I am busy" or "I am tired" but that's my life.


Yesterday I met with my friend and we took some photos in the centre of Warsaw.
Unluckily it was dark (stupid season!).











Yesterday was so cold, but climatic. ^^

This week I didn't have a good time. It was a bad period for me.
I was sad, depressed. Today I feel better, but still there are many objections about myself.
I'm trying to live happily and don't care about mistakes, problems. But I just can't!
I am very emotional and even a small thing can make my cry.
Additionally many people think that I am stupid, childish or something.
This is a stereotype. Of course, by knowing me only in internet it can look like this.
Cute photos full of pink color and Hello Kitty and me only talking about cute things, about being happy etc. But this is my way to get by in life. I am cheering myself.
Many people tell me that in my real life I am sad and not that happy like here.
I'm sorry, maybe not everything is all right. And believe me, in my life I don't care only about pink color and about shopping. These are things that I like. Of course, they are nice, but I don't care about them the most.

Recently I am learning how to dance "Love&Joy" and "Madobe Nite".
I can already dance it ^^

Today I have japanese lesson and then I am meeting with my friend, so I have to go now.

See ya! Thx for following my blog ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment