Friday, February 5, 2010

A lot of free time

Hello Everybody!
How are you?
I have a lot of free time.
But I'm worried that soon my holiday will end, and what then? School again? Ohh no :(
I don't want to back there...

Tomorrow I have manga&anime festivity ^^
Hurrey! I'm excited because I like events like this.
Of course I don't know what to wear, but it's normal for me haha
I often wear black clothes, so maybe this time I will choose somehting more colorful...

I recorded many videos on my youtube!
So please check them.
And hey! If you have your channels, please tell me your nickname. Let's be youtube buddies too!

I want to buy new games for my Nintendo DS.
What can you recommend me?
I was thinking about Cakemania, Cooking Mama... and another silly games like these, hehe.
Or maybe a good jRPG?
Oh! And I really want to buy ZELDA.
Do you know it?
I used to play it a lot when I was a child.
Ohh, when it comes to think about it, I feel very melancholic.
So I will buy Zelda for DS and refresh my memories. I think it would be nice ^^



I've seen all Anego!
It was so so so nice!
Please watch it and see for yourself :)
Now I am watching Otomen!
What a cute and funny drama!



Yeah.

I'm thinking what I can do to have more watchers on youtube, haha.
Oh! And I'm learning japanese hard. I want to speak it super fluently~



My mum have made a blog with her jewellery!
Please check it.
If you are interested in some of her works, please tell me :)

~Over the rainbow~

Ok! I have to go now! See ya! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment