Friday, June 25, 2010

Long time no see!!!!

Hello Everybody!
Omg, long time no see.
Sorry, I was totally busy.

But today was ending ceremony at my school so officially my summer holiday HAS STARTED!
Finally!
But I think I have a badluck because today I woke up with a giant throat ache and now I feel very bad. Tomorrow I have a japanese exam, so I hope that I'll feel better.
I have no power to study... I think that i should clean my room.

So... how have you been?
Beside the fact that I'm sick, I'm fine.

I cut my hair again, but I think I like it.
I think you noticed that on my new video, where I'm talking in japanese.

I bought 3 games:







But I can't play them, because my pad is broken. Great.
I think i should buy a new one...



my new photo :D

okay! I have to go now because i feel bad.

See you !

No comments:

Post a Comment