Friday, November 26, 2010

Long time no see

Hello Everybody!
It's been a long time since my last post. I'm really sorry but I've been busy with school.
I have exams ,like, all the time.

Well, I've been pretty fine but sometimes I can't answer your messages or record a new video because of so many things I have to do. Especially studying.

I cut my hair. Here's the picture:



I'm satisfied with my current haircut. I like short haircuts. What do you think?
As you probably noticed I also changed the color.

This weekend I'll try to record something. I don't know yet. Maybe a song or a Japanese vlog?

Lately I've been working out like crazy. I think that I'm addicted to body exercises.
Do you know any good programmes for ABS? Except Aerobic 6 Weider because I already know it and after few days it gets boring. It's good though, I know.

What else, what else...

Nowadays I really like ambient and trip-hop. Do you like these kinds of music?

I recommend you this song:




Do you know the tv series Pretty Little Liars?
I've seen the 1st season and I'm waiting for the 2nd.
It's pretty interesting, mainly for girls.
The cast is really gorgeous.




Shay Mitchell


Ashley Benson


Troian Bellisario

They are so beautiful.

Okay! I have to go now.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment