Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blemishes Be Gone Revisited

This is an older post but SO important and I didn't want it to get lost in the archives of "blogdom". If you are feeling weighed down by blemishes...chin up, try these steps and you can not just have a passable fave but a FlAwLeSs canvas!!!
I also want you to ask yourself these questions:
- Am I washing my face day and night and exfoliating?
- Am I over or under moisturizing?
- Am I using the right skin care and makeup for my face type?
- Am I eating unhealthily? Drinking enough water?
- How much sleep a I getting and how much unnecessary stress am I inflicting on myself?
There are a thousand more questions we can ask ourselves but these are the basics for a happy face and a happy body. Try them and see what a difference it can make!
*CAUTION* Scary images below! If you have just eaten, I recommend you wait at least an hour!!!!! I had a bad reaction to something but wanted to show you how to cover up blemishes really well. We all need it now and then right? =)





No comments:

Post a Comment