Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2 Shoots - One Photographer

I recently did a couple of different shoots with photographer Pooya Nabei. The shoots are completely different and that's what I love about them. It's always so fun to play around with hair and makeup and try different things; thats why I love doing shoots like this. The first shoot was all about COLOR - we used color for everything, the lighting, the clothes, the makeup. The model Renata did a beautiful job with her expressions and movements in this shoot.
The second shoot was the opposite - black, white and gray but still equally as beautiful. I kept the hair and makeup more simple and so was the wardrobe and lighting. Our model, Kendall's expressions and movements were very subtle but still made a strong impact.

For both shoots, I got to work with the wonderful stylist, Krista Sung.

I've also included some behind the scenes from our colorful shoot.

I hope you guys enjoy these images as much as I do.

Shoot 1 - Color
Shoot 1 Behind the Scenes
Shoot 2 - Black & White
Check out my full portfolio at http://www.emanmakeup.com and http://www.THEYrep.com/Eman

No comments:

Post a Comment