Sunday, September 13, 2009

7 interesting facts about me

Hello Sweeties!
How are you? ^^

I'm fine. Today I went shopping and I bought red tights and 4 Care Bears! I will take a photo of them later <3


I got an award from Tamara (thank you!).
Now I must write 7 interesting things about me...

Okey! Let's try!

1) I'm 16 years old, but I still act like a child.


Yeah, that's right! I love toys, mascots, dolls etc. Maybe that's why I still buy Care Bears, My Little pony's figures and another kawaii mascots, like Hello Kitty, Totoro etc.
Sometimes people tell me that I am childish, but I don't care about it ^^

2) I love healthy lifestyle!



Yes, that's right. I don't eat junk food, pizza and fat things. I like vegetables, fruits, rice, wholemeal bread. I drink a lot of water. I like doing body exercises. I want to stay fit forever! ^^

3) My biggest dream is to live in Japan.



But I think you know about it ^^ I like Poland, but I think that Japan is more interesting for me. I like japanese drama, games, music, fashion, language, culture... everything!

4) I love other languages.



I really do. I am learning english, german and japanese. I want to learn chinese, spanish, swedish and so on and so on.

5) I want to be an actress or a make-up artist.



I like cosmetics and I really love doing make-up on my friends or on me. But I also like record tv series. I wanna be famous ^^

6) I love snail-mail!


Sending letters or packages with love... I really like it. It's very exciting. I love to have many friends from all over the world!

7) I am very nostalgic and full of melancholy.



I always think about my life, about my past and future - everything. And I like reading my diary, watchind my old photos. Sometimes I think that my recent life is worse than my past. My memories are my everything...


So that's it ^^

I also got awards from Yui





Thank you so much, I love you

Beautiful blogger award

I am giving it to:

Tamara
Kawaii Kuromi
Emily
WinWin
Anastacia
Zoe
Yui
Kay
Azu Rose
Blair
Lisa
Tiffany
Chaigyaru

Kreativ Blogger award

I am giving it to:

Linh
Denise
Anna
Shop N' Chomp
Vivalafashion
Wonderlandcreature
Amanda
Thiamere
Ji
Daphne
Stacie

I love you girls! Okey! I have to go now. bye bye : *

No comments:

Post a Comment