Friday, September 25, 2009

My glasses :3

Hello Everybody!
I think I haven't shown you me with my black glasses yet.






And me without glasses. But my eyesight is not very well. Right eye: -2, left eye: -0,5.
I've tried lenses, now I can put and take off them, but my eyes don't feel comfortable in them.
I used lenses for 1 month, but I should try with 2 weeks or daily lenses. Dunno~ >.<

Oh, I am still thinking about my future. I wanna be an actress so so so much...
I recorded tv serie on Monday and Wednesday. Next Monday I am recording too.
But it is not a very big role, maybe just an episode.
I want to get a main role (but who doesn't want to~ haha).

Another thing...
Sometimes I think that people don't care about me and it makes me very sad. I do my best to make many friends. I'm friendly, open-minded and talkative. Maybe it's not enough.
Maybe I should change inside...I will think about it. Do you have any ideas?

I like this song.



Ok, I have to go now! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment