Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Catched a cold again... | Tag

Hello Gals!
How are you?
I am mad 'cause I catched a cold again. I didn't go to school today. Awww. It makes me really mad.
Today it's snowing and I am going to visit an eye doctor. I have to wear glasses everyday.
When I have money, I will try with contact lenses.

Only 1,5 week to winter holiday! Yaaaay! Finally. Although I am not going anywhere, I am happy because I will finally relax and so on. I am also planning to do exercises everyday ^^
Do you know any videos or pages about fitness, workouts and so on? If yes, please show me ^^

I was tagged by Tamara!

5 guys I used to like

Yeah. But I think that I still like some of them ^^
I will show you 4.


Paddy from The Kelly Family
Oh my god! Hahaha I was totatally in love with him! I was like... 4-5 years old.
I knew all of their songs! You know what was very funny? I liked him that much, that sometimes I felt embarassed when I saw him, for example in poster, haha.


Ray from Radio Free Roscoe
I think I still like him, but maybe not that much. He is cute ^^


Chase from Zoey 101
Sometimes I watch this tv serie. He is pretty cool.


Gordo from Lizzie McGuire

I took some photos of me few days ago.









And for the end of this post: youtube video.




bye bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment