Thursday, January 14, 2010

So cold...

Hello!
How are you?
I didn't write for a long time.
It's very cold in Poland, today's temperature: -14 degrees. I'm freezing!
I have to buy warm boots.
Something like this:



Do you know the song "Please don't go" by CL and Minji?
I really like it! I love CL's hairstyle here!


Another song that I like is "Speechless" by Lady Gaga.
This song is amazing!



Gaga may look strange, but she is a great singer!

I'm waiting for the winter break. I starts on the 1st of February. Only 2 weeks... I must stand it.
School is really really boring. Ok, I won't write about it.
I decided to read some books about psychology, diseases and so on. I find it interesting.
I want to study psychology after high school. It's hard to get there, many people want to study it, but I will do my best. I want to help people.

Oh, I don't know what to write about. Haha.
So it will be just a short post.

Take care everyone!
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment