Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thinking about the future

Hello Everybody!
This post will be long, so prepare yourself!

1) I was on the anime convention and it was really fun. I totally enjoyed it, although the weather was a killer. It was so hot! Most of the day I spent in the basement (no kidding, because this convention had place in school!) I bought a beautiful gothic lolita skirt (it was pretty cheap) and few neckleaces. I also bought 6 badges, you can see them in this photo:



I had a great time with my friends. Unfortunately I couldn't spend the night there.
I also sang on karaoke! I performed the song 'Naive' by The Kooks. Do you know it? It's really good. I have a recording on my cell-phone, so maybe later I'll upload it.
What else, what else.
Oh yeah! My friend took some photos of me. Look. ^^









2) I'm thinking about my future.
To be blunt I'm not a party person. I know it might sound strange, because I'm only 17 years old, but I think that I'm ready to settle down. Really. I have many plans.
I only want to graduate from high school and finally go to college.
The problem is that I have many things that I want to take as a major.
- psychology - I've always wanted to help people especially with psychological disorders, like depressons, eating disorders, neurosis, obssesions etc. I can understand people who have it, becuase now the world is so fast that it's really easy to get into troubles. And you know what is the worst? That most of the poeple don't care about the others. It's harsh, but it's true.
Everybody cares just about themselves, about the money, about their career.
I think that people need a person who could help them. It could be me.
- japanese - I think that everybody can see that I totally adore Japan. I really want to go there. And I also want to continue learning this language. Maybe later i could be a translator or i can open a lingua school?
- artist - i love singing, dancing. I really want to share it with people. I've been taking singing lessons for a long, long time. I also play the piano (but I still need to improve it ^^). But I understand that it's really hard to do something. Mane people have a great talent and they are not undervalued. It's horrible. At least I could sing for my friends or something, I dunno.


Argh, I want to write more but today I have rehabilitation (I have problems with my back) and I have to end now or else I'll be late.
Thank you very much for everything.
I think that I will write more soon.
See you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment