Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Don't Fret, Oprah Loves You Too =)

So Urban Decay is SO stoked about getting an award from Oprah's magazine...wouldn't YOU??? I bet Oprah would like me too if I'd met her...well I have met her and let me just say she did give me pretty profound advise but alas, no award = /. These glide on pencils are pretty great and well worth trying out. They are waterproof and can be used as liners OR shadows!!! Two in one always makes me smile (insert smile here). After using the primer potion and having Urban Decay "promise" me (via the packaging) that it wouldn't crease I am a BeLiEvEr so when they tell me this won't crease either...well you get the idea. Also for those of you that have been waaaaaaiiiiiiitiiiiiing the Naked Palette is BACK IN STOCK (click here)!!!!!! Get on your computer before they are GONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment