Friday, October 10, 2008

Green Orchid Tutorial

Shadow Colors Used:
- Lime Green
- Wine/Plum
- Brown
- Creamy White (brow bone)

I don't care WHO you are or what eye color you have DO THIS TUTORIAL!!!!!!! I want to hear from you on this one because it is SO my fav now!!!!! I have NEVER worn a look two days in a row and this one is going on THREE. I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!! =) The video just doesn't even do it justice. You don't have to use all MAC products but the color combo really is the key. SO pretty!!!


So the voice over cut me off right before I gave a vital detail to the look. On the brow bone all over is a touch of Vanilla but right at the arch use a couple pats of a white color to give it a pop!!! =) I used White Avalanche by MAC.


Isn't this cake gorgeous?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment