Sunday, February 28, 2010

Long absence

Hi!
I'm so sorry that I didn't write for a long time (again)
I'm busy nowadays.

Today the weather is very nice! It makes me happy. Spring is coming, yay!

I'm very active on youtube. As I said, if you have accounts there, please tell me :)

I want to tell you about one of my favourite bands.

Tegan and Sara
They are twins! And their songs are really nice :)
My favourites: The Con, I know I know I know, Dark come soon, Nineteen, Take me anywhere, Walking with a ghost, Downtown, On Directing and so on and so on!
Yesterday I recorded 'Walking with a ghost'! ^_^



What do you think?

I want to show you their songs :)



This live is amazing! Their voices sound so good...
This acoustic version makes it very emotional.
When I hear it I feel... oh, it's hard to explain. I'm moved.

And another song.



What do you think about it? Isn't it pitiful? I'm in love with this song... totally.



This song is from their newest album. I love it!

I've decided that I will write on my blog about music, about my favourite bands and so on.
Tell me about your favourite musicians ^^

Few days ago I took photos in uniform! :)




Yeah, this is Josh Holloway behind me :D







Aww I want to go to Japan so much!
Have you ever been there?
If yes, please tell me about your trip! ^^


Okey, that's all for today!
I hope I will write something soon!
Take care, I love you!
Thx for following! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment