Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lips Baby

Please help me welcome our first makeup guest tutorialista......what? It's a word!!!! =) Codi is one of my dear friends from me serving a mission for my church out in good old Siberia. She brought you looks like the beautiful butterfly mask for Halloween and the gorgeous fall look with golds!!! She is SO talented and one of the funniest people I know. Without further ado heeeeeeeeere's Cooooodiiiiiiii.....

Hey ladies!!! Just wanted to give you a few tips and pointers on how to get the perfect lip. I'm a true believer that a face is never finished without some color on the lips! Even if you only have 5 minutes for makeup, color on the lip is a must. Hope you enjoy the tutorial and I hope it helps you create your perfect lip!

~Quote of the day.... (from my friend Cynthia)~

" The way you look and dress tells people how you expect to be treated."

So throw on some color and expect some lip action from someone special!!

*P.S. Please ignore the awkward pauses... this was my first movie tutorial. Some of us just aren't as naturally talented as Jenni.*

No comments:

Post a Comment