Friday, March 4, 2011

New layout

Hello Everybody!
As you can see I changed the layout. I kinda got sick with this pink color, so now it's green. Hope you like it.

Few days ago my winter holiday ended so now I have to go to school again and study hard.
I'm really tired and sometimes I feel totally nervous. Still, I'm trying to do my best.
Yesterday I had maths exam but I hope that it went not so bad.

It's been really cold in Poland. I want spring to come.

I don't know what to do with my hairstyle.
With my bangs, to be precise.
Should I keep it one-sided or try straight, short bangs?
Do you have any ideas? ^^

I also like hairstyles like this:

but I'm not sure if it will suit me.

So maybe something like this?



During the winter holiday I met with my friend from Japan.
We went shopping but we ended up talking all the time.
I'm meeting her again on Tuesday. I'm really happy. ^^



I think that I will record a new video next weekend.
Do you have any song requests? If so, please write them in comments :)

Okay! I have to go now!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment