Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eyeshadow Palettes







Jennifer brings up a common problem, one that I for sure had before I found eyeshadow palettes from MAC. I had many colors and loved them but hated always needing to sift through all my "pots" to find the right one. By pots, I am referring to the original casings that MAC eyeshadows come in. MAC palettes can be found in all MAC stores (not the counters)......and EBAY!!!!! Don't you just love that place? That's where I got mine. They will run you about 12-15 dollars and are VERY worth it!!! They hold up to 15 shadows and you can start organizing them like the ones you see here by color. When you get your palette you no longer need to buy the shadows in their pots. Now you just order the refills or buy them (only) at a MAC store and they are only $10.50 so it's a better deal. Right now on coastalscents.com they are claiming to have a palette that has openings the same size as MAC for only $8, but after shipping you are basically paying the same price only like 50 cents less. So I would personally get MAC ones because you know you are getting quality. A great way to "depot" your colors that you have now so that you can put them in your new palette is found on the side bar. It will explain everything so that you do it in a way to not harm or crack your colors that you love. Hope that helps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment