Monday, September 8, 2008

Jeans



A hard task to be sure....the Perfect Jean. I used to get ALL of my jeans from Express. They were the best fit and not too badly priced for a pair that could last you quite a few years. Notice I said that I USED to. No longer. I have found that Express (for the most part) has deemed themselves worthy to charge boutique prices for less than desirable clothes......sadly including jeans. Don't get me wrong, I have still found things in there and I will continue to shop at Express Men for Kevin but I have been let down in the jean department.

After searching far and wide I am happy to say that I have found salvation in higher end stores. I know some of you are like,"Hello Jen. We have known about that for forever!!!" But I am just now finding that stores like White House Black Market and Harold's are GREAT for jeans!!!!! They are a bit pricey but if you go at sale times you can get away with a STEAL!!! Normally $120, I found some jeans at WHBM marked down over and over again till they cost me a total of $34!!!!! And a sign caught my eye at Harold's (how could it not?) 50% off all SALE items. Well of COURSE I hauled my J-Lo right in there and got these bad boys. Cute capris normally $78 and I got them for $19!!!! Sales have not ceased sisters, I had just not been looking for them and holy cow, I am so happy with my purchases. Harold's, BTW, is still having that sale and I bet you could go online and find some mores steals =). Any other stores you swear by?

No comments:

Post a Comment