Friday, September 19, 2008

Mascara.....The Never Ending Search

Is it too much too much to ask???? I want to look like THIS!!!! Without the aid of falsies.....

Okay, I have already stated that I am THOROUGHLY disappointed with Mary Kay for ending a beautiful friendship with its BEST mascara!!!!! Now I have found myself in a search, a quest if you will to hunt through the jungle of cosmetic lines to find the perfect mascara. Dior Show is incredible but too much for me right now. So far this is my report:

This mascara is okay but I am a fan of doing one eye, going to the next and then retouching both. This mascara does NOT allow you to do this. That's just me. It is a bit flimsy and makes it harder (if you are not an experienced mascara dodger) to keep it from off the upper lid.
This is actually my favorite right now. The curved brush always makes for a nice shape (I LOVE curved brushes) and it gives just enough volume and good length.


Whose mom doesn't use this? I just feel that you have to put coat after coat after coat to get the desired effect......not for me. What do you guys use?

No comments:

Post a Comment