Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day in high school!

Hello Everybody!
Today I was for the first time in my school! But it was good!
I was totally scared and stressed. But I met some girlfriends, and they are very nice ^^
Today I was only for a short time, but tomorrow I have... 8 lessons!!! So many >.<
First is history, then math! (I hate it) and then physic (I totally hate it!).
But I will do my best and I will manage. I hope I will meet many nice friends. More friends, yeah yeah yeah! haha :D

I'm wondering what should I wear tomorrow. I want to look nice. I think I will choose skirt or a dress. And today I bought new shoes for my school!
Like these:



I like them! I have also white pair :)

Today I wore contact lense. And I don't know what to think about it.
Because I managed to wear it quite fast, but my eye became dry. I used some eye drops, but I helped only for a moment. When I removed it, it was totally dry! Too dry in my opinion.
But finally I learnt how to remove contact lense. ^^ I can do it pretty fast.
Putting on is harder, but I am getting better and better in it. :)
Can you tell me about your experiences with contact lenses?

Aww... I feel stressed again. Before tomorrow, haha. I should choose what to wear. It will take a lot of time. So I have to go now :) I will write something tomorrow.
Bai bai! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment