Friday, November 6, 2009

Awards from Julia to my best friends ^^

Hello Girls!
How are you? :)
I'm fine. Finally weekend! I am very tired.

Yesterday I stayed at home because I felt sick. Today I had 7 boring lessons.
After school I went shopping and I bought:


A sweter


A blouse

Probably you don't see the buttons and something more on this photos, sorry. But with flash black clothes don't look very well.


I really like this skirt. I think it's very cute! And look! It has a second layer with flower pattern. ^^

I am a shopaholic. If I don't buy something, I am really mad, haha. I know it's stupid, I should change. But I guess it's stronger than me.

I want to show you my favourite make-up bag. I got it from my friend from Japan lately.
I fell in love in it.


Totally gorgeous.

And do you know Rilakkuma?
In Poland is impossible to buy anything with it. So I have only few things with Rilakkuma. I got it from my friends from Japan (Thank you so much!!!)


I love all of these things. I think that Rilakkuma is totally cute. kawaii!

I love japanese magazines. I have only few of them, because it's also impossible to buy them in Poland. Too bad for me.
But recently I got 2 magazines from my friend Kasumi. I love them!



I really like Gal's fashion. They are very cute. But I think that japanese girl are really beautiful. Asian women are beautiful in general.


I bought this perfume last week. I love it! Smells really sweet. I used it like... 3-4 years ago. And I have good memories with it. So I really love it! Do you have something similiar to me? I mean when you smell some kind of perfumes, you think about your past and feel very good?

And now the most important thing.
I did a great award for my best buddies!
I am really happy when I see your comments. I try to visit your blog regularly.
Now I have so many followers, I am surprised that so many people are interested in my life, my blog. It makes me totally joyful! Thank you so so so much!!!

This is an award that I dedicate to my best friends. I am also open for new followers, I hope we can be good friend in future. But this time I want to give it to my best girls. :) Don't worry! I am sure I will do another award soon. :)



Okey! So this award is going to:

Melody


Emily

Linh

Jess

Akisa

Yui

Zoe

Livia


Snow Girl

Lisa

Daphne

Leann

Anastacia

Naka

Simmichiko

Expensive Junk

Tamara

Yumeko

Daituf

Lisaa__

Sheri Amor

Sizbelle

Mayako

Kay


Winwin

Anna

Denysia

Stacieee

Shop N' Chomp

Okey ^^ I hope I didn't forget about anyone.
Soon I will do another award for my new followers :) I hope I will make more and more friends here!
Thank you for everything!!!

Xo xo
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment