Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fail with flying glasses

Hello Girls!
I'm very lazy these days.
But I recorded some videos for my youtube.

One is very funny, look:



Omigod, my glasses were flying haha. My face in the end of the video is like: "oh gawd, my glasses are dead! : | " hahaha.

I also put some videos with my songs. Hope you'll like them.





I found many videos on youtube with dancing. And I decided that I will also dance.
Do you know interesting dances from asian music?
I am practising Hare Hare Yukai, Meccha Macho, Ike Ike, Danjo Song and Ai no Imi wo Oshiete.
Can you tell me another songs?

If you have youtube accounts, please add me :)

Tomorrow I have to go to school. School week again, aww
I hate my school, really. I am counting days to Christmas break. I hope it will come soon.


Do you know any another tips for being fit? About food etc. If yes, please tell me :)

okkk I have to go now. Study of course T.T

Bye bye, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment