Friday, May 14, 2010

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

I canNOT rave about this product enough!!!!!!!! My friend gave it to me to use one day and I have been hooked ever since. The reason that I use foundation on my face is to even out skin tone, bring it all to one creamy color and to hide imperfections. THIS Ladies, is foundation for your LEGS!!!! It evens out skin tone, hides imperfection i.e. spider or varicose veins, and just like tanning, it makes you feel and look a touch slimmer.....maybe by a couple ounces at LEAST!!! I KNOW RIGHT???? Why WoUlDn'T do it????? There are multiple colors to choose from and don't be fooled, it is NOT spray tanning. It is water resistant so you can put it on with your suit to look even more flawless then it comes off with the combination of water and soap. You spray it either directly on your leg or on your hand and just rub it in. If you miss a spot, put some on your finger and fix it. It's so simple!!!! Here is my leg model showing how great it looks. We did one leg with and one without. She is used the medium glow and that is what I use as well. Just flawless. Go and get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment