Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dear Stylemonger.........

I received lots of messages here in Facebook for the past one year of using this familiarity-breeds- friendliness. Some are fan , some are hate messages, some are just weird and freaky.....depressed? distressed? traumatised? dramatised?...well I realized that facebook friends are not virtual avatars...they are real human beings!



The fabulously divine Stylemonger offers some diamants, pearls and Swarovskis of wisdom to make life look haute again....!!!


Dear Stylemonger, I’m so bored of buying LV, GUCCI, HERMES and Dior, what other brands can you recommend so I can obscenely flaunt to my higher strata friendship?...love,RICA


Dear StyleMonger,


I am a shy but talented designer. I want fashion critics to recognize my collection on the up coming PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK 2011. I want to incorporate my lovable pets in my collection like Alexander McQueen's REPTILIA. What should I do Stylemonger to make my collection avant garde, edgy and different? Shall I bring my reptilian pets on runway?...I have 2 iguanas, 1 cute croc, 3 anacondas and 1 salamander.FABULOUS!!! Le Magique!!! stylemonger, isnt it?


love,Cleopeta

 
STYLEMONGER says:

 
Pet Couture?....aha!...so your pet is too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan?...and your pet does a little turn on the catwalk...err,...on the snakewalk!

Since the trend now is about eco-animalia, where real big cats strut on the catwalk (PETA sponsorship may happen). Be innovative, create your own style pet fashion and name it "ALL- CROOKS -ARE- REAL- CROCS COLLECTION 2011. I'm sure your collection will be noticed, just leave the crocs at home honey!..too dangerous on the runway, bring the iguanas instead!!!!--stylemonger :>

 
So keep on sending your messages and surely the STYLEMONGER will definitely give some fabulous advice!..tatah!


No comments:

Post a Comment