Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still addicted to dramas

Hello Everybody!
How have you been?
I was offline for about a week because I spent it in the middle of forest in the small summer cottage. Just me and my parents. No people, no shops. I enjoyed it ^^
I'm not a very social person so I chilled out.
I took my laptop with doramas and I finally watched all Stand up. Do you know it?


It's really funny and many great actors play here.

Oguri Shun, Yamashita Tomohisa, Narimiya Hiroki, Ninomiya Kazunari



I was also watching Voice.


Eita plays in Voice.
Also Ikuta Toma, Satou Yuuki, Endou Yuya and Ishihara Satomi.
It's about forensic pathology seminar.





I've also started to watch the drama Orange Days.
I've seen only 1 ep, but it looks interesting!


I didn't know the main actor, but he looks nice!


Tsumabuki Satoshi

And this is Norimiya Hiroki




God, I can talk about dramas and japanese actors adn actresses all the time :D

Okay, stop. Haha :D
For the end I'm posting some of my new photos.







Ok, I have to go now.
See ya! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment