Thursday, July 14, 2011

Long time no see!

Hello Everybody!
It's been a long time.

I have summer vacation now. Unfortunately I'm not going anywhere but I'm okay with that.
I mean of course I would like to go somewhere but I also have many things to do here.

First of all... I HAVE A DOG!
She's so cute. Her name is Momo and she's only 2 months.






Isn't she the cutest? I wanna buy her nice things. I have some money from English lessons.
By the way she is an early present for my 18th birthday (29.10 - still have some time).

What else, what else...


Me from few days ago, I put some make-up
Do you like it?

I found a nice book, Japanese IDIOMS



It's very useful! I will record a Japanese lesson about them. Maybe today or tomorrow. Hope you like them :)

I'm so excited about 11th season of DEGRASSI. Do you know this tv series?



This is my favourite series ever, i love it!

Tell me your favourite tv series :)

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment