Monday, July 11, 2011

New Beauty Shoot

Beauty shoots are my favorite types of shoots to do because they are all about the makeup. So when I got the chance to do a photo shoot with photographer and retoucher Eydis Einarsdottir http://studio80s.com, I jumped on it. I knew with my makeup skills and her amazing photography and retouching skills, the images would be stunning. The other key factor to getting wonderful beauty shots are having an exceptional model. Eydis and I lucked out with our incredible model, Andrea Milner from NEXT Models http://www.nextmodels.ca Andrea was such a pleasure to work with. She's done countless photo shoots and magazine spreads and her face is gorgeous which made every makeup look I did stand out.

Here are some fun behind the scenes from our photo shoot.





Here's a sneak peek of one of the final images from the beauty shoot. To see all pictures from the shoot, go to my website www.THEYrep.com/Eman You will love them!!

Photography + Retouching by Eydis Einarsdottir - www.studio80s.com + www.sugarstudios.com

Thanks again to Eydis and Andrea!

xo Eman

No comments:

Post a Comment