Sunday, July 10, 2011

Photo Shoot - My New Head Shots

I'm super excited to announce the launch of my personal site on my agency's website, www.THEYrep.com/Eman THEYrep is the leading agency in Vancouver, Canada, representing the top photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, wardrobe stylists, props and nails. I'm so happy to be part of this amazingly talented team. You can now check out my full professional portfolio on the THEYrep website along with my Bio www.THEYrep.com/Eman/bio

Since I had a new bio, I needed a new bio picture. I wanted a new updated shot of myself so I went to the best to get it done. I had the amazing pleasure of working with photographer and retoucher Eydis Einarsdottir for my own personal head shots. Coming from New York with over 17 years of retouching experience I knew I was in great hands for my pictures. Eydis's work can be seen in countless magazines and advertising campaigns. Check out her website www.studio80s.com to see some of the stunning work she does. I did a full video tutorial before my photo shoot showing how I did my makeup for my pictures. We did the photo shoot at the gorgeous Sugar Studios in Vancouver. I was so pleased with how my head shots turned out, I couldn't have been happier.

Check out my video tutorial to see how I did my makeup for my headshots and to see how the final image for my bio head shot turned out, go to my agency's website, www.THEYrep.com/Eman

Products Used:

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer #335
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Gingerly Blush

Eyes
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Mac Gold Spice cream e/s
Mac Swiss Choclate e/s
Mac Nylon e/s
Mac Teddy e/s
Bobby Brown brown cream liner
Make Up For Ever Star Powder #902
Ardell 116 lashes
Mac Lingering pencil (eyebrows)

Lips
Make Up For Ever Labshine gloss D22

No comments:

Post a Comment