Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello Everybody!

Omg, I didn't write for such a long time.
I'm so sorry!
How are you everybody?

First I have a bad news.
I'm not in Cruel Project anymore.
I couldn't sign the contract, because it was non-profitable for me.
Because as you probably know, sometimes I perform in polish tv series and that contract doesn't allow me to do that.
But I won't stop recording my videos! Actually I'm very happy that so many people watch them&like them! I hope that in future someone another would like to cooperate with me, I'm waiting for propositions :)

What else I could write about...
Recently I'm watching many movies, like, one per day.
For example today I watched "The Notebook".



I think it was pretty nice!

And few days ago, I watched "Girl, interrupted"



I highy recommend it to you! It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. Really!
This movie touches tough issues, so it's not easy. But it's great!

Aww, it's pretty late here. 02:11 a.m.
I can't sleep, I think about so many things...

Day after tomorrow I have to go back to school. Again.
Luckily it's warm in Poland! Spring has finally come. ^^

Ok! I think that I have to go now.
See ya soon!
Thank you for your comments, i love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment