Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Revlon ColorStay A MUST Have!!!!

MUST READ!!!! YOU WILL SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So my friend Monica and I were chatting about makeup and I mentioned how I was going to get some more of my MAC foundation. She told me that she had seen quite a few reviews on this bad boy up top and that everyone was pleasantly pleased and surprised at how great it was. I figured that even with my Pro discount at MAC, this would still be cheaper and VERY worthy of a try. Ladies...OH MY WORD!!!! I had just recently used a Nicole Miller foundation with a sponge and it began to get muddy as I applied and blended. I have noticed sometimes that Mary Kay does the same. I like a good amount of coverage without looking WAY over the top which, for me, means about two thin applications. Blending the before mentioned foundations twice? Don't even THINK about it!!! Well, low and behold, I buy the Revlon ColorStay at Walmart for around $8 and LOVED it!!!!! It's creamy, buildable, blendable and lasted ALL day long!!! Not only that, but they have the options for oily or dry skin and SO many different colors to choose from. I picked out Medium Beige and am in LoVe Ladies...love!!! If you have any questions, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment