Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Hiya!
Fast note, yeah? ^^

Today I woke up in bad mood. I didn't like myself and I was very angry.
Later I had japanese lesson and I felt better a little bit but still not very well.

I feel very lonely and lost in this world. I don't have many friends and I'm often sad.
Recently people care only about money, expensive clothes and accessories. I hate it!
Because for example my peers can't make money by themselves. They have their parents money. But they act like masters of the world or something. Care only about themselves.
Of course not everyone. But the most.
Parties, alcohol, expensive clothes. It sucks. I feel worthless when I am with them. Like someone worse. I don't know what to do.
I think that what is the most important is our inside, not outside. >.< Today I tried to do stronger make-up with black crayon. What do you think?





Oh well. I can't stand school anymore.
I feel like loosing the best years of my life. I always have to think about lessons, exams, homeworks. It's sick! During the school week I have to study everyday. In weekend I think I should do. But I can't do it. In last class of junior high school I studied a lot to pass exams and enter this high school. I thought that now I will have some free days and will relax. But I was wrong. I have to study more than in the last class of junior high school.
I have headache more often. I am very sleepy. And nervous. THAT'S what school does with people. I can't recognize myself. It's not me. Aww...

Okey, I have to end now. I think I will go for a walk.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment