Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Study, study and study

Hello Girls!
I'm very sorry for my late update, but I've been very busy. I must study all the time, it's crazy!
High school is very hard, I think I should find my priority subjects and study only them.
I hate physic, geography, math. >.<

Today I have to write a long essay. And then study history, chemistry and geography. Great. >.< In the weekend I had a japanese lesson ^^ First in this school year. I am very very happy. I love japanese. Then I met with my friend. We took some photos ^^








What do you think about my outfits? ^^

I am worried because of the autumn and maybe stress I am loosing my hair. I think I should buy a good shampoo or something. I drink herbs like Urtica, Melissa and take some pills with yeast and vitamins but I need more. What should I do?

Yestrday in the evening I watched some videos on youtube about my favourite cartoons.

Take a look please, maybe you remember some of them?











That's all for today ^^
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment