Monday, December 28, 2009

Award and some photos

Hello Everybody!
How are You?

Today is terribly snowing! And I am meeeting with my friends ( like yesterday :D)

I got an award from Skully! ^^ Thank You!


It's very cute ^^

RULES
1. Remember to link back to the person who awarded you!
2. Select 5 more bloggers that you think are dolls and link them at the bottom.
3. Tell about a character from a book/movie that you're most like.
4. Post the picture and title on your blog permanently if you'd like!

I have many characters that I like ^^ I want to write about them.


Ruka from Last Friends
She is charming and boyish, but she has guts! She is a motocross racer.
She has many problems, but she can fight with them. I really like her!


Takeru from Last Friends
He is very nice. I think that he is a really good friend. Positive character!


Mia from Akai Ito
She is very cute and she's got a style! She is a good friend. And she is really lovely.
I want to look like her! Hehe


Makino from Hana Yori Dango
Inoue is always my number one! She is a great actress! And I love her characters. This time she is totally tough. And she can say what she thinks! + she is funny ^^


Emily from Skins
She is a character from the famous british drama. She is also very nice and I like her style and haircut!


Sawyer from Lost
Isn't he amazing? ^^ He is very handsome and ironic. Sometimes he acts harsh, but deep inside he is a good man. I love him. :D

I have more favourite characters, but this time it's over ^^

I give this award to:
Naka
Sara
Zoe
Melody
WinWin
Emily
Livia

Next time I will give another award for another people ^^

I got 2 new games!






Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume for Nintendo DS and Final Fantasy 2 for PSP.
Awww I love games!


And in the end my FOTD from Christmas ^^





Next time I think I will write about my new year's resolutions.

Take Care Everybody!!!

Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment