Friday, December 18, 2009

So cold...

Hello Girls!
How are you?

In Poland is totally cold! Like - 15 degrees! I can't stand it.
Yesterday I got stuck in traffic jam! It was horrible!
I woke up at 6 o'clock and I went to the bus at 7.
My lessons start at 8 and usually my drive takes about 25-30 minutes.
This time it took 1,5 hour!!! And it was terribly cold! Even in the bus!

Today I didn't go to school, because I went to the doctor. My throat is a little bit sick. I'm sure it's after yesterday. I wore warm clothes, but maybe it wasn't enough.
On Sunday I have this manga&anime festivity. I wanted to sing '1000 no kotoba', but in this case I won't be able. Great. I am always sick when I have a festivity. It's like a badluck, that I can't sing on karaoke.

On Wednesday I had a singing contest.
And today I got to know the result.
I still can't believe it.
I GOT THE FIRST PLACE!
I am so so so happy!
I was really stressed, because I had some problems with my voice before the contest. I wanted to withdraw. Awww yay! ^_^

I changed the color of my hair. But only for a short time, because I used a shampoo.



I feel good with this color. And what do you think?
I am thinking about dyeing my hair for a longer period.
Do you know good hair colors?

Ok! I have to go now ^^

See ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment