Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Manga&anime festivity, Hello Kitty stuff

Hi Everybody!
How are you?

On Sunday I was on manga&anime festivity.
It was pretty nice, but not so many attractions like always.
But I had a great time with my friend ^^
My friend Tokyo took some photos of me&my friends.
They are amazing! Thank you so much! ^__^









I like gothic lolita style. But I don't have proper clothes. I am dreaming about them...
In Poland we don't have shops with stuff like this. But maybe, when I have more money, I will try to purchase them by the internet.

Few days ago I took some photos. Let's call it FOTD ^^







What do you think?

Today I got 2 games:


Disgaea and Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time
I am very happy! I will play them this evening and tomorrow.
I have christmas break now so I have a lot of time :)

Now I will tell you about my best friend.
Her name is Rieco. We met on Skype. I love her.
But I miss her, because she is not often online.
I want to talk with her.
She likes gothic lolita style and cute stuff like me!
Today I got a package from her. Thank you so much!!!






So cute!
I will put this Charmy Kitty calendar on my wall!



Lovely Rilakkuma



I keep her photo in special frame!



And this is a birthday card from her. Kawaii!

Ok!
I have to go now! ^_^

MERI KURISUMASU! Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment