Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm bored

Hello!
Sorry for my late update, but I didn't have enough time.
+ everything is like always.
Just school. I think that my posts are pretty boring. Sorry ^^"

Only 1 week to Christmas break! Finally!
School is really tiring, and I don't like it.
Nothing happens during the breaks. Everyone sit and don't do anything.
So only this one week. I can start counting days, haha.
And I have a singing contest...
I'm nervous like always.

I decided to change color of my hair to darker brown.
But I will use something to dye my hair only for a short time. To 5-6 washes.

Next weekend I have manga festivity. I'm happy ^^
Finally something interesting.
Because I am stucked in routine.
I'm still doing the same things and it's annoying.
I wake up, eat breakfast, go to school, get back from school, eat dinner, do lessons, eat supper. And that's everything. I want to change something...

Last weekend I met with my best friend and we took some photos.




This mascot is from my best friend from Japan, Rieco. I love her. :)


And this is a photo with polish underground.


Okey, that's all for today ^^

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment