Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello ^^

Hi Girls! ^^
Today I feel totally better so I will finally post about something.
Yesterday I had a japanese lesson and it was very nice. And I got my 9 manga from friend. She purchased them instead of me by ebay. I love them! I will post about them in my next post if you want? :)

I also got a great package from my friend with... uniforms! From Azumanga Daioh and 1 normal, sailor blouse. I tried to take a picture of me in this azumanga's uniform but I couldn't do it properly by myself. I want to have a pic in it with all body.





This is the first time I do cosplay. I've never had any clothes like that, because I can't sew. My mum either.

On the 20th of December in Poland a manga&anime festivity is organized! Amazing!
It will be the end of this year with manga. I am very very happy ^^ I'll go there with my friends. I hope I can buy some cute goods and maybe win something? But I am no good at winning :(
Unless there is a karaoke contest! I will be so happy if I can sing there for everyone ^^

I decided to upgrade my youtube channel and upload there videos more often. Yesterday I was playing with camera so I add something there.





Hehe, these are just stupid videos. I hope I will upload something better soon.
Do you have any ideas? Requests? :)

Today I have to study. So it's time for me now. :(

Kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment