Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Quick update

Hi Girls !
I am pretty busy recently, and my life is just boring. So I don't have much to write about.
From Monday to Friday I have school, so I just study study study.
Nowadays I am sleepy and my back hurts. Tomorrow I am going to see a doctor.

Today I will buy a new cage for my sweet mice. By internet.

And I will get it on Saturday. It's really amazing! Look! So colorful! And it has a safe spinning-wheel. I've had a very sad situation, when my mouse screwed his tail in the spinning-wheel.
But it was another. It looked like this:



And to compare this is a safe one:



Can you see the difference? I'm sure I will never ever use a not safe spinning-wheel again. Never!

I have some photos of me in tv serie :)





I don't look very good in these photos.
Usually we record tv serie really early. So I have to wake up at 5:30 am and at 8:00 am I have to be prepared and act superb energetic. And you know what makes me mad? That the make-up artists there don't do make-up on me >.< After sleeping only few hours I am white as a wall.

With make-up is totally different, they've done it only 1 time.



See?
Everything is okey when I am well-rested. But when I am not... yeah, I don't look fine.

Okey to change the subject.
I got and award from Naka!


Heartfelt award

Thank you ^^ It's really cute.

I have to nominate 9 blogs.

Princess Livia


Pop Champagne


Eki

Leann

Jess

A taste of glam

Pink Monkey


Violet

Drop Dead Kawaii

I want to nominate all of you girls, but I can't.
Don't worry. This weekend I will make my own award for you ^-^

Ok! Now I am going to visit your blogs :) and spread some love, hehe ^^

In the end my photo:



Scary? Hehe ^^

PuriCute!
Cute Purikura Online cute


Bai bai, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment