Monday, November 23, 2009

Photos and thinking about manga festivity

Hello :)
It will be a short update, because soon I am going to see a doctor.
2 days ago I met with my friends and we took some photos.











As you can see one of my friend has got a really good camera.
Aww, I want to have a good camera. I think I should save money.

I am also thinking about upcoming festivity. (20th of December).
Pretty soon.
What do you think, what should I wear?
I was thinking about gothic lolita clothes or maybe something uniform a'like or elegant.
Do you have any ideas? Because I dunno. :(
And what about the make-up? I want to make my eyes huge. How? Please, help me.
I am waiting for your comments.

I uploaded my song on youtube. Pls check:




Do you know Michael Buble? I fell in love in his song:



Okey! That's all for today ^_^

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment