Saturday, November 21, 2009

Shopping and manga

Hello !
Sorry for my late update, but this week was pretty busy.
I had few exams, many homeworks, so you see.

Yesterday I met with my friend in mall, so I went shopping of course, haha.
Look what I bought ^^


Jacket


Skirt


Tunic

I love checked clothes



Do you know Farmville? It's very nice
You can play it on Facebook. Do you have it? I do.
If you have a facebook account, please add me :)
And if you have a Farmville, let's be neighbours!

I'm thinkin about boots for winter. And I'm not sure what should I buy.
Do you have any ideas? Please help me.

Maybe something like this:

?
What is trendy now?
Or maybe shorter shoes... But I am not sure which I like.

Oh! And I uploaded another video on my youtube channel.



Ok! I have to clean my room, because today I am meeting with my friends!
See you!!! I love you hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment