Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life, favourite things, dreams

Hello Girls!
Today I feel better. Finally. But still have a running nose and cough.
Last night I couldn't sleep and I was thinking about my future life.
I want to go to Japan. But what if I don't go? I need really a lot of money to go there. How can I get them? Recordings of tv series are not enough. I don't play there a lot, I have like 1-2 days per month... I need 42 days of recordings to earn enough money. Aww >.< Going to Japan is my whole life, that's why I do everything what I do. I study japanese for example... I want to go there and maybe study or work? Or be an actress or a singer in Japan!!! Wow... it will be amazing! But what should I do? :( Now I want to show you things from my room.



I love Care Bears! Hahaha. This is my bed and my sweet teddies. They are so cute.



Part of my manga&figures collection. I love manga&anime figures!


Hamtaro!!! Aren't they totally gorgeous?!


My MP4 player. I love music. I use it very often. Do you want me to share with you my favourite songs?


Nintendo DS games. I like them! But I don't have enough time to play them all. Recently I play Phoenix Wright. I recommend it to you!


My calendar



My alarm clock ^^ When I go to school I have to wake up at 6:00 am !


My map of wishes. As you can see very japanese. I also dream about being an actress or a singer, about beauty, travels, love.


Kitty made by my mum. On crochet. She loves it! She is looking for books and magazines with patterns and tutorials how to make another mascotcs like this. I think that Japan has something like that. Do you know where I can buy it? T.T

And in the end my mice!



Thank you for following my blog!
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment