Sunday, November 8, 2009

I feel bad...

Hello Girls
Today I woke up and I felt very very bad. I have a headache, throat ache and my back is suffering.
Guess it might be a cold. And I hope it's not a flu or something!

Yesterday everything was okey. I had a japanese lesson and after it I met with my friend.


My look for yesterday

And I got my new cage!



It's really amazing!

In the evening I went to the mall, just for a moment, but I bought 2 cosmetics.


Blush. I was looking for the peachy color. I think I found it.


Lip-gloss. I really like it. The consistency is very soft. It's nice for my lips.




Yesteday I watched the movie: Dance, Subaru!


Synopsis from AsianMediaWiki

"Subaru and her twin brother Kazuma share a dream in becoming ballet dancers, but their passion is discouraged by their father. After Kazuma's death from a hereditary illness, dancing became Subaru's only happiness and she yearns to lose herself in dance. Her life takes a dramatic turn when she runs into cabaret owner Isuzu, who recognizes the talent in Subaru and trains her in her nightspot.

But to become a professional ballerina, Subaru has to overcome harsher challenges than merely satisfying the cabaret drunkards. Spurred on by her rivaling dance companions, Subaru enters an international dance competition, to vie for recognition and a scholarship to any top ballet company in the world.

Subaru and her companions soon discover that there are more to compete than the championship, and tests of friendship, betrayal and self-worth come one after another. Gradually the youngsters learn about themselves as dancers, as persons and as friends."



I like this movie and it's very interesting for me. And I think that Meisa Kuroki is really beautiful! And her movie's rival - Ara is also so so cute <3


Meisa Kuroki



Ara


Ara


Ara


Ending news - I want to do 200 followers giveaway :) I hope it will be pretty soon. I am looking for great prizes!


Okey Sweethearts! That's all for today, I am tired (godd, it's morning and I am tired!).
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment