Friday, July 17, 2009

Dishes, nails and hot days again >.<

Hi~
How are you everybody?
Yesterday I add C-box on my blog. I hope you will like it.
Please write sometimes there ^^

Ok, now some of my dishes I made:





Tortilla. Very tasty and easy to make. Sorry, pictures are not so good, but it's hard to take good pictures of tortilla 'cause it's all wrapped.


Tuna balls. Inside they have some mayonnaise, onion and crackers.
They have specific taste. My mum likes them, but me not so much.
They are very full of essence in my opinion.

Ok, now my photo ^^



Nowadays is very hot in Poland, so I enjoy wearing dresses, especially in light colors ^^



My nails ^^
I really like this nail polish. It doesn't make tails.

Today I am going to my grandma and then to the mall. I am meeting with my new friends from high school. Sounds like fun ^^

Ok, I'm ending.

Kisses for everyone! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment