Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hot Thursday

Hello everybody

How are you?

In Poland is so hot and humid. Today I felt like in hell.
At 13:30 I went with my mum on set. I had only 1 scene, but it took about 2 hours.
It was so hot! Luckily today I didn't say anything, just arranging the table and smiling or something.

I've decided to buy purebred mice after my trip. So in the end of the August, I think I will buy 2 females :) Purebred mice are so cute...Very beautiful.
I will show ya some photos:









So cute They are lovely!
I can't decise which I want the most... long hair, or short hair... But I have time ^^

Next weekend I have manga&anime festival, here in Warsaw.
I'm very happy. I am not doing cosplay, just wearing my japanese 'like uniform.
Cool =) But I like watching cosplay, especially japanese.









So cool. Cute, huge eyes! Awww I wanna be japanese >.<

Ok, I'm ending for today.
See ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment