Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Festival is really close... ^^

Hello Sweeties
How are you?
It's 10:50 in Poland and I woke up while ago.
On Sunday I met with my friends and I bough some cool clothes ^_^
Maybe I will show you later.
Today I am meeting with my friends too. I mean new friends from my new high school.

Some photos:







My manga&anime festival is really close, so I am thinking about my make-up and outfit.
I want to make my eyes really big, but I am thinking how...
What do you think? Maybe you know some 'big manga eyes' tutorials or something?
Maybe I should use white-crayon and black liner? But I dunno what about eye-shadows.
Help me.



And I still dunno about outfit. I want to wear uniform, but I'm afraid that it will be hot.
So I will overheat! >.<' So maybe a dress... But I want wear something kawaii, like from manga.
I want to look japanese. Help me again, please~
On this festival I am taking digital camera, so I will take some photos and show ya ^_^

Yesterday, in the evening I talked with my best friend on Skype. I was really happy ^_^

Ok, I'm ending now, 'cause I have to do some washing and then I have to clean my hair.
Oh! It's so late!
Bai bai! Lov ya my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment