Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nothing special

Hello everybody!
Again I didn't write for a long time.
Sorry. But I have now some sad days. I don't know why, but everyday I'm very upset.
I feel nostalgic.

By the way, today I am making dinner of course.
And this week I cooked too.



Rice&meat balls. It was hard to make it.


Cutlets with almonds. Very tasty. I like it ^^

Today my friend is coming. Maybe we will take some photos, but I'm not sure yet.

Yesterday I read great book. 'Murderer takes all'. It's thriller, bit scary but I like it.
I recommend it to you ^^

Now I will show you some nice japanese scans from magazines.
Japanese models are so beautiful and cute. I want to be japanese.







Do you know tv serie 'Skins'?
It's about english teenagers and their life. I like it.



I think that he is handsome.




Nicholas Hoult



Ok~!
I have to end now!

Bye bye, kisses and thank you my followers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment