Sunday, July 26, 2009

My cosmetics

Hi ^^

Today I'm going to show you my daily cosmetics.
But I think I should buy more :D


My eye-shadows palette. It was very cheap, because it's not so good. That's why I am thinking about buying a new, better palette...


My cheek bronzer. I really like it. I use a big brush to apply it properly. (Essence)



My 3 foundations.
The first one from left is really bad. I don't like it although it is Bourjois.
It really shows dry skin.
The second one is good I think. I'm very white, but this foundation adds some color on my face.
But I have to apply it carefully, to not make smudges on my face. (Maybelline)
And the last one is my favourite. Looks very natural, doesn't show dry skin and doesn't make smudges. (Maybelline)


My white crayon and my eye-liner. (Maybelline)
I use white crayon sometimes inside my eye, but it's really soft, so it's fine. I like it.
Liner is very good too. I can do lines precisely.


I think it's pretty good. It doesn't glue my lashes, but curls them a little and lenght them. (Maybelline)


My concealer. I really like it. It covers my shadows very well. (Maybelline)


My beige, mat eye-shadow. I really like it. (Bell)


My cheek highlighter. I like it, but I've lost some of them (as you can see ^^').

Okey, that's all! ^^ I think I should buy a good powder, because I have a bad one (I didn't take a photo, because it's broken). And maybe some another cosmetics. I like Maybelline. Maybe you can recommend something for me?

Kiss, Thank you my followers ^^
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment