Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm addicted to japanese dorama!

Hello Everybody!
How have you been?

I'm fine, although I did something again to my neck. It hurts.

Okay, but this post will be about dramas. I totally love them! ^^

Recently I watched Sunao ni narenakute and Love Shuffle.


Sunao ni narenakute

It's a really good drama about 5 people with different problems.
Of course it's also a great love story.
Cast: Eita, Ueno Juri, Seki Megumi, Tamayama Tetsuji and Hero Jaejoong
Ueno Juri and Eita are my favourite actors, do I think that I don't have to say that I fell in love with this drama. I recommend it to you!
The song 'Sunao ni narenakute' by Sugawara Sayuri is amazing...
All soundtrack is nice! You can find the songs by Stereophonics and The Ting Tings.


Love Shuffle
Another amazing drama with great cast!
Cast: Hiroshi Tamaki, Matsuda Shota, Karina, DAIGO, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Kojima Hijiri, Kanjiya Shihori, Tanihara Shosuke
I think that everybody likes Hirohi Tamaki. I'm sure that you will like this drama!
It was my first drama with Yoshitaka Yuriko and I have to say that she is totally gorgeous and now I'm her fan (even though she doesn't speak much in Love Shuffle). I'll watch the movie with her soon!



Snakes and earrings
This is a movie based on a book with the same title. I was surprised when I found it!
I read this book like month ago? And now I'm gonna watch it!


Today I watched the 1st episode of Tsuki no Koibito. I think that I will like this drama!

Tsuki no koibito
I'm not the fan of Kimura Takuya, but in this drama also plays Matsuda Shota and I think that he's very talented.
Female actresses are really gorgeous, especially Keiko Kitagawa and Shinohara Ryoko.
I've seen Buzzer Beat with Keiko and Anego with Ryoko, I realle enjoyed it! :)


Okay! I will write more soon. Now I'm gonna watch that movie.
Tell me your favourite dramas please :)
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment